Texas Center for
Proton Therapy Prostate
Texas Center for Proton Therapy
Lauryn Lane, Facilitator
The Prostate Cancer Support Group at the Texas Center for Proton Therapy is a monthly meeting open to current patients, survivors, and men newly diagnosed and seeking information about treatment. The mission of the group is to create a supportive environment for men to share their experiences and express emotions surrounding diagnosis and treatment for prostate cancer, and to develop an ambassador program in support of other men starting their treatment journey.
- Spouses, partners and caregivers are welcome to join.
- Meetings take place the first Tuesday of each month.
- Facilitator of this group is Lauryn Lane.
Meetings: Every 1st Tuesday, Texas Center for Proton Therapy, 1501 W Royal Lane, Irving, TX, 76063
Friendship Conference Room (Level 2)
- 10:00 a.m. – Casual Meet and Greet Time for Survivors & Spouses
- 10:30 a.m. – Support Group for Prostate Cancer Survivors and Spouses/Partners. Inquiring patients welcome.
Light breakfast and coffee provided
Facilitator: Lauryn Lane; firstname.lastname@example.org; 469-513-5500 (office)
The Support Group at the Texas Center for Proton Therapy is the latest group to join the North Texas Prostate Cancer Coalition.
Note: Because of the current Pandemic we are joining the NTxPCC monthly Forum sessions, 2nd Monday of the month!
Anthony Nagy now is Secretary of the North Texas Prostate Cancer Coalition (NTxPCC).