Medical City, Dallas
August 18th In-Person Meeting:
Us TOO will be back in-person starting August 18th 7PM – 8PM
The speaker will be Cancer Genetic Counselor Jackie Baquet at Medical City Healthcare. Jackie is board-certified genetic counselor who specializes in hereditary cancer syndrome education and risk assessment.
Location: 7777 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75230 Building E, Classroom 1
August 29th ONLINE Meeting: Frankley Speaking About Cancer: Why Can’t I Stay Positive?
Us TOO is Open to the Public Date: Aug 29th 12Noon – 1PM
In conjunction with Medical City, Cancer Support Community North Texas Collin County program manager, Catherine Nandy, MS, LMSW will host Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Why Can’t I Stay Positive? – a free virtual workshop for those impacted by cancer. This workshop discusses depression, grief and resilience as they relate to cancer.
Every 3rd Thursday (except Dec.) 7PM – 8PM
Building CareTower E, Classroom 1
7777 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX, 75230
7777 Forest Lane, Building A-100, Dallas, TX, 75230
972-566-3139 (office) 214-232-9530 (cell) 469-484-2314 (fax)
Note: Us TOO Medical City is back to in-person monthly meetings
starting July 21st.
- Jan 17, 2019 Joe Fornear, Stronghold Ministry: “Coping with Cancer”
- Feb 21, 2019 Aaron Hunt, MS, LPC: “Mindfullness-Based Stress Reduction”
- Apr 18, 2019 Cooper Lee, MBA: “FitSteps for Life”
- May 16, 2019 Leah Plato, Research PA: “Clinical Trials – New Developments in Prostate Cancer”
- June 20, 2019 Dr. Carol Law, PT: Prostate Cancer & Your Pelvic Health
- July 22, 2019 Sheryl Walker, M.S.CGC, Hereditary Prostate Cancer
- Aug 15, 2019 Ramona Taverse, MSN, RN AGACNP-BC, CHPN: “Advanced Directives and the “Conversation Project”
- Sept 19, Molly Sutton:”Health Awareness for Seniors”
- Oct 17, 2019 Stephanie Evans, RD, LD: “Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle & Tips for Eating Healthy During the Holidays”
- Nov 21, 2019 Nishia Livingston, MA: “Dallas Cancer Care Community”
- Jan. 16, 2020 Joe Fornear. (Stronghold Ministry) “Coping with Cancer”
- Feb. 20, 2020 Tawanna St. Louis, Why Genetics is important for Prostate Cancer